Welcome To The Waterkloof Boulevard Estate
The Fibre installation for the WBHOA has been completed by Telkom and Residents can now apply to their desired ISP for the connection and installation to their homes. The list of preferred ISP's can be found in the "Documents" section, under "Rules & Regulations".
The New Rules and Regulations for the Waterkloof Boulevard Estate has been implemented on 01-03-2016.
The Board of Directors would like to welcome you and your family to the Waterkloof Boulevard Estate.
This website consists of all the information you will need, but should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact our Managing Agent.
The Waterkloof Boulevard Estate was established in 1996 and the estate consists of four separate complexes, namely The Hills, Tuscany, Terraces and Pavilions. These four complexes form part of the Waterkloof Boulevard Home Owners Association.
All four complexes has separate entrances at Neptune, Derrick and Cygnus street.
The estate has 206 full title residential stands, of which only 5 remain to be developed. The Waterkloof Boulevard Estate is managed by a non-executive board of directors, who are elected by property owners at the annual AGM. The Estate Rules are enforced to ensure a harmonious and neighbourly environment.
Waterkloof Boulevard Estate is part of the Jacaranda City and is situated in Waterkloof Ridge, a highly sought after and up market residential area. The estate is surrounded by a beautiful green belt area (Waterkloof Ridge Nature Valley) with indigenous trees and a small brook, the Waterkloof Spruit, running through it. The Nature Valley attracts a wide variety of birds as well as small animals.
This is an estate where the residents can have peace of mind, knowing that they are safe within secure perimeters, where access is controlled by state of the art technology and biometric systems. Professional security guards patrol the streets and the perimeters, both on foot and with vehicles.
- PLEASE, WE URGE ALL RESIDENTS, VISITORS AND CONTRACTORS TO ADHERE TO THE RULES OF THE ESTATE. KEEP TO THE SPEED LIMIT OF 25KM, OUR CHILDREN AND PETS ARE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO US.
- All Application Documents are available. Kindly refer to the Documents page.
- Guard House upgrades started in October 2011 and will continue until 2016. All systems will be upgraded to enhance the security at all 4 gates.
- The Waterkloof Ridge Nature Valley is open every day from 06h00 till 18h00 for your outdoor experience and enjoyment. Come visit our Nature Valley and see first hand the diverse wild life found within the Nature Valley. There are three entrance gates towards the Nature Valley at The Hills, Terraces and Pavilions.
- Contractor/Builder Working Hours:
Weekdays – 07h00 until 16h30 (Out by 17h00)
Saturdays – 08h00 until 12h30 (Out by 13h00)
Sundays & Public Holidays – No work/construct
No building activity allowed during the annual December builders holiday period (15 Dec Till 5 Jan Annually).
All labourers shall be transported to and from their place of work by the contractor.
Labourers found wandering on the Property will be suspended and re-entry will be subject to the approval of the WBHOA.